Continuing education events
- Heroes for Healthy Pets - Including Parvo and CIV UpdatesJan 26, 6:00 PMCafe Roma, 1020 Railroad Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USADr. Christopher Lee from Merck will be our speaker for this event speaking about "Understanding Infectious Disease with an emphasis on Canine Influenza" RSVP by 1/17/2022 to Hayley Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org, (949) 412-7561
- Feb 22, 6:30 PMSan Luis Obispo, 1865 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USADr. Stephen White and will will discuss some of the more common skin diseases in the horse (pastern dermatitis, urticaria and allergy, skin infections, sarcoid) as well as various medications that have proved helpful in managing these diseases (i.e. beyond corticosteroids).
- Feb 28, 6:00 PMPismo Beach, 2131 Price St, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, USAJoin Dr. Richard Ford as he discusses information about the new vaccine labeling, protocols and general information!
- April 2022Location is TBDDr. Kelly Zeytoonian will be our speaker for this event
- March 2022Location is TBDDr. Virginia Frauenthal will be our speaker for this event