Wed, Jan 26|
Heroes for Healthy Pets - Including Parvo and CIV Updates
Dr. Christopher Lee from Merck will be our speaker for this event speaking about "Understanding Infectious Disease with an emphasis on Canine Influenza" RSVP by 1/17/2022 to Hayley Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org, (949) 412-7561
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2022, 6:00 PM
Cafe Roma, 1020 Railroad Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
About the Event
Dr. Christopher A. Lee is a preventive medicine specialist who hails from sunny California, where he earned his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from the University of California Davis. His focus dwells on the interlacing disciplines of infectious and parasitic diseases, toxicology, immunology, scientific study design, and epidemiology. He also previously owned a veterinary practice. This diversity establishes a foundation from which Dr. Lee constructs practical wisdom for the everyday practitioner. In his current role as Sr. Professional Services Veterinarian with Merck Animal Health, Dr. Lee provides educational and technical support for veterinary hospitals and staff in the Southern California Region on various medical topics, as well as Merck Animal Health products. Ultimately, he works to promote the veterinary profession by sitting on the NAVLE Item Writing Committee, volunteering as an ACVPM mentor, conducting various veterinary lectures nationwide, and producing free educational podcasts.
Presentation: Heros for Healthy Pets: Understanding Infectious Disease with an emphasis on Canine Influenza
January 26th, 2022
6:00pm with presentaion beginning promptly at 6:30pm
Sponsored by MERCK:
RSVP by 1/17/2022 to Hayley Simpson at email@example.com, (949) 412-7561
As space is limited, we kindly ask that attendance is reserved to Veterinarians, management, and lead techs
We will be taking the following precautions to protect attendees for this meeting:
· All participants will be asked to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test 72 hours before the event – please provide proof of your vaccine card or test results at check in
· Masks will be required at all times, except during times of eating or drinking – please bring your own mask. Disposable masks will also be provided.
· Food will be provided during the meeting – all food will be served by the venues staff who will be masked
· Proper 6-foot social distancing will be followed
· Hand sanitizer will be provided for your use
· If you have had recent known or possible exposure to anyone who has tested positive to COVID in the last 14 days or have any fever or symptoms of COVID, please do not attend.