Understanding Canine Chronic Enteropathy Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Time & Location
About the Event
We are proud to partner with Antech to provide this important Continueing Education Event:
• Understand the etiology and pathophysiology of canine chronic enteropathy (CE)/inflammatory bowel disease (IBD
• Review the clinical presentation of Canine CE and how to integrate diagnostic testing and imaging in the diagnostic work-up
• Introduce the veterinary professional to a novel CE/IBD assay that facilitates testing and monitoring for CE/IBD
• Review clinical case examples that illustrate the application and interpretation of the novel canine CE/IBD assay
• Provide guidance in responding to commonly asked questions about CE/IBD
SPEAKER Brady Ryan, Professional Services Veterinarian, Antech MSC, DVM, MPH Dr. Brad Ryan is originally from southeast Ohio, where he developed a passion for animal health working with critically endangered species at North America’s largest conservation facility, The Wilds. He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations from Miami University in 2003. Dr. Ryan later completed his Master of Science in mammalian biology with distinction from the University of Pretoria in South Africa in 2008, his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2016, and his Master of Public Health in veterinary public health from The Ohio State University College of Public Health in 2017. Since graduating from veterinary school, he has enjoyed treating patients in small animal and exotic pet hospitals across the United States and served as Program Manager for the Smithsonian Global Health Program at the National Zoo in Washington, DC. His professional interests include veterinary public health and abating the spillover of zoonotic diseases from animals to people.
SESSION DATE & TIME June 24, 2021 7:00 pm pst
CONTACT Dennis Arceo email@example.com • 1-657-310-0613
WEBINAR INFO q-r.to/SCVMA-62421
Copy the above webinar link into your search bar to be taken to the CE Event!